Loading...
Book a vet Vet sign up

Changing vet care for the better

At Vets on Call, we believe the best care is at home. Created by pet lovers for pet lovers, Vets on Call prioritises pet health above all else while providing an easy to use, convenient service for pet owners in Melbourne and Brisbane.

Did you know that 95% of veterinary appointments can be completed at home? For the other 5%, we use the facilities of our trusted partner clinics. Having the vet come to you removes the stress of clinic visits for pets and can greatly assist with the vet’s examination and diagnosis. Our vets report that pet heartbeats are slower (more relaxed!) at home than in traditional clinic environments. This all contributes to happier, healthier outcomes for pets.

Our talented and friendly team of vets are equipped to perform a number of tests, diagnose and dispense medications at home. Following a Vets on Call appointment, pet owners can also directly message their vet with questions and queries about their pet’s treatment and recovery.

Mobile Vet Melbourne

It is an easy 3-step booking process to have high quality vet care delivered right to your door.

Download for free 01 Download for free
Register your pet 02 Register your pet
Register yourself 03 Register yourself
After Hour Vet Melbourne

Why Vets on Call?

  • Full range of clinic services
  • Easy booking process
  • Choose your pet’s vet
  • Transparent pricing - no more bill shock
  • Complete pet health records at your fingertips
  • Pet wellness program covering flea & tick, worming, dental care plans and more
  • Browse our online store for quality brands to your door
  • Compatible with all pet insurance

From General Check-ups to Compassionate Home Euthanasia the Vets on Call team can help you with all your pet’s needs whenever they need us.

Meet some of our vets

Meet our management team

Download the app today

Contact Us

Got a question? Want to give us some feedback or give us some insight into your experience with us? We’d love to hear from and you’ve got a few options as to how you’d like to reach out.

Follow Us

{{error}} {{error}} {{error}} {{error}}
{{ error }}
{{sent.status}}